Saturday, February 6, 2010

Okay, What Are These? Can you Guess?

Like I said, it takes lots of equipment to make a movie. These metal pipes are called "Hollywood Stands". They hold great big sets of lights that are shown through blue gel and soft white screens. The light coming through the screens give off a soft glow and illuminate the actors. See what they look like in the following photograph.

No comments: